The Convenience of Employer-Directed Payments to Your Account (Payroll Deduction)
Allowing contributions to the Texas Tuition Promise Fund is an easy and cost effective way to upgrade your company’s benefit package.
- No setup or other plan costs
- Easy administration
- Competitive employee benefits that help attract and retain talent
We’ve made the payroll deduction plan easy to start and maintain for employers.
- Complete the Texas Tuition Promise Fund Employer Authorization Form.
- Have your employee complete the Employee Payroll Deduction Form for account and contribution information.
- Submit money to the Texas Tuition Promise Fund via check, wire or direct deposit (see Texas Tuition Promise Fund Employer Authorization Form )for each pay period.
If you are an employer, you can encourage your employees to take more control of their family’s future. It’s a simple and effective way to show that you care about them. Here are ways to spread the word:
- Link to our Plan website on your intranet or human resources page.
- Order Texas Tuition Promise Fund brochures for your employees.
- Contact us regarding a presentation on the Plan.
To request more information or ask a question, please call us at 1.800.445.GRAD (4723), option # 5