The Texas Tuition Promise Fund (‘TTPF’) is starting our next enrollment period with a brand-new, online customer experience that makes it easier than ever for you to manage your account! Here’s what you need to know.
Beginning September 1, 2022 the TTPF Customer Access Portal will get a facelift that includes:
- A modern new look with a mobile-friendly, easy-to-navigate design
- Enhanced payment features including online one-time and recurring payments
- The ability to upload documents online
- A streamlined process for authorizing tuition unit redemption online
- A new financial history tool that includes filtering and downloading features
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Will I need to re-register for online access after the transition to the new platform?
Yes, you will need to set up a new user ID/email and password for online account access once the transition has been completed on September 1. You will need at least one of your account numbers and the account owner’s Social Security Number/Tax Identification Number to re-register.
Is my user ID changing? What about my account number?
Your User ID will become your email once you re-register on the new platform. Your account number will remain the same and you will need at least one on hand during the registration process.
Is there anything I need to do right now?
Not yet! The login button from the website will automatically change on September 1, 2022. If you have the current site bookmarked, we recommend utilizing the website on/after this date to bookmark the new site.